- Where is the class located? Located in Riverton, Utah 84096. Exact address location for classes is disclosed upon completion of class registration. This information will be provided in your confirmation email. If it is not, please email email@example.com.
- What is the registration fee for the class? Since each project offering will vary in each class as well as month to month, the registration fees will vary. I encourage creativity by offering a lot of class variations as well as learning to use a broad range of products and tools. As such, cost of materials and overhead for use of these items will vary. For registration fees and projects offered please click on one of the pink button registration dates. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional questions not answered.
- If I don't like any of the accessories available included in the fee for my class, will I get a refund? Refunds will not be given if you do not use any of the accessories I have available to complete your project. However, I know that it is not always possible for me to have something for everyone's taste. In this case, I will issue you a discount off your next class registration equal to the amount of credit for that project.
- Something came up at the last minute and I can't make it to my scheduled class time, will I get a refund? Refunds will not be given for missing your registered class time. If something comes up that you are not able to make it, please contact me immediately via text or call 801-380-6322 and I will do my best to transfer you into another scheduled class time.
- Can I bring my kids? Children over the age of 10 who are a registered class participant completing their own project are welcome to attend. Class space is VERY limited and this time is intended to be a fun, relaxing, social event. While I know your littles are darling and super well-behaved, out of consideration of all class participants do not bring them to the class.
- I have to leave before I have completed my project or the class end time has come and I'm not finished, what should I do? I try to plan sufficient class time to complete the project we are doing however, I understand things come up that you can't predict. If you have to leave before you are able to complete your project or if the class end time is approaching and you will not be finished with your project, I will work with you to make sure you have what you need to finish this later at home. I am also available for helping complete tasks that you are struggling with but my goal is that you will learn how to do these tasks so you can complete them on your own time too.
- I'm having trouble registering, what do I do? Email email@example.com with a screen shot of the error you are receiving or with a description of what you are experiencing. Type "Registration Error" in the subject line and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
- I don't have a credit or debit card, can I pay my registration fee when I arrive? Registration fees are due at the time of registration in order to reserve your spot in the class. If you're not able to register via the class link with a card, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an offsite registration. I can accept PayPal, Square Reader, and cash payments. The registration end date will still apply.
- I purchased an item with custom selections, how do I pick my selections? When your purchase is complete, I will email you with the options to choose from. I want you to be happy with your item so I will make every effort to make sure you receive an item you love!
Any questions not addressed here, please email email@example.com. I'm looking forward to crafting with you!